What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the major payment processors and if you have a PayPal account you can send and receive instantly from anyone around the world. Most of the companies operating online prefer to send your earnings online in your PayPal account
If you want to make money on the internet or if you are looking to do business online, it is very important that you have a PayPal account.
PayPal is very secure so you don’t have to worry about the transactions since it is protected through SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Steps for creating a PayPal account (Indian Users)
- To create a PayPal account you must have a PAN card.
- If you don’t have a PAN card you can apply for it and receive it within a month
- A working email ID. Your email ID is your PayPal Account
- Provide your genuine details to create a verified PayPal account
- PayPal account name and PAN card name must match
- Visit PayPal.com (CLICK HERE TO VISIT PayPal)
- Click on sign up button
- Select Individual Account and click Continue
- Enter your email address and create a strong password, renter it and click continue
- Enter all genuine details on all the corresponded fields
- Details must match with your bank account
- Click agree and click create A/C button
- Click add bank account tab on the top right corner of your PayPal account
- Enter your bank account details on the corresponded fields
- Enter your bank account number,re enter it, enter IFSC code
- IFSC code is printed on your passbook. If it is not printed on your passbook , you can get it from your bank
- Click submit button
- PayPal will deposit two small amounts to your bank account
- Check your bank statement or ATM mini statement within 7 business days
Sign in to your PayPal account and enter the two amounts on the corresponded field.
Now your PayPal Account is verified.